Some black people will cry racism about anything

Lord how I used to love listening to Amos and Andy reruns. Wish I still had those albums and tapes.

This is getting way out of hand!

What about the black guys that dressed up as white girls for a movie??..?? I think k it was White Chicks?..?

Blah blah blah, time to move on from these so called black face moments way back 20-30 years ago.

Black comics get on a stage every night and make fun of whites with NO backlash whatsoever. As a matter of fact, whites laugh and applaud it. Some things are funny, no matter the color of your skin.

I doubt 2 whiteboy cops would've been well received in a black hood sellin dope back then.

I stopped paying for the sins of my grandfather years ago. I don't disrespect any man, but I don't owe him anything.

My family didn't own any slaves. I am sure we were share croppers who survived the great depression and two world wars. I am from a long line of descendants who thought it was right to up rise from an oppressive government.

If that makes me a racist, I am one.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
Lord how I used to love listening to Amos and Andy reruns. Wish I still had those albums and tapes.

This is getting way out of hand!

What about the black guys that dressed up as white girls for a movie??..?? I think k it was White Chicks?..?
Had two uncles that were Twins. They were born in the back seat of the car going to the hospital. Amos and Andy was playing on the radio. Their Mamma named them, you guessed it. Uncle Amos always said it good they weren't triplets. He could have been named The Kingfisher.

That’s why I call going “deep” undercover.:rofl: