Something all my foodie friends might have not known.

little rascal

I live in a little town next to highway 19, but hwy 16 used to be the way. Anyhoo, when Hank Williams died, it was right here. On his way to Charleston his driver stopped for coffee at a little hot dog joint called Skyline drive in. Then when he went up the hill next exit Oak Hill. He pulled over and Hank was unresponsive. I have been in that exact spot, father in law showed and told me years ago.
So, I loved Hank, and I grew up with Hank Jr.
It might be a little creepy to some, but I feel so blessed to be somewhere where Hank was. Remind me to tell ya’ll about Popeye and the Coosa river. True story.

slow motion

I live in a little town next to highway 19, but hwy 16 used to be the way. Anyhoo, when Hank Williams died, it was right here. On his way to Charleston his driver stopped for coffee at a little hot dog joint called Skyline drive in. Then when he went up the hill next exit Oak Hill. He pulled over and Hank was unresponsive. I have been in that exact spot, father in law showed and told me years ago.
So, I loved Hank, and I grew up with Hank Jr.
It might be a little creepy to some, but I feel so blessed to be somewhere where Hank was. Remind me to tell ya’ll about Popeye and the Coosa river. True story.
Not creepy to me and I'd love to hear that story anytime.