Something different...

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I went to this gal's concert in the Tabernacle last Friday. She is one of the best in country music at present.

gordon 2

I went to this gal's concert in the Tabernacle last Friday. She is one of the best in country music at present.

That is one fine song. If ever grand children would what to know what the best great grand pas were like...this song is them. Thanks for sharing. Mine carried a .32 rem and a handy pocket knife. :)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That is one fine song. If ever grand children would what to know what the best great grand pas were like...this song is them. Thanks for sharing. Mine carried a .32 rem :)
She spent her share of time as a hard core honky tonk singer. Daughter of a minister. She puts her heart into her show, enjoyed it.

oldfella1962

That is one fine song. If ever grand children would what to know what the best great grand pas were like...this song is them. Thanks for sharing. Mine carried a .32 rem and a handy pocket knife. :)
Mine lived on the South Side of Chicago - he carried a .44 gun in his pocket for fun, and a razor in his shoe.