WaltL1

:cool:

WaltL1

WaltL1

This one makes me smile..

WaltL1

WaltL1

AceyFlyer

I love this thread. I come home after working hard all day and find peace here (strange I know). My plan is to go back and watch every one of these videos. Also it’s comforting to know that I am not alone amongst folks who read the Bible for years and find that if you really study it, it’s kinda of confusing. I can’t tell my pastor that.
Here’s some great GA music by Drivin N Cryin

WaltL1

I love this thread. I come home after working hard all day and find peace here (strange I know). My plan is to go back and watch every one of these videos. Also it’s comforting to know that I am not alone amongst folks who read the Bible for years and find that if you really study it, it’s kinda of confusing. I can’t tell my pastor that.

Thanks for participating (y)
Post up some more!

WaltL1

You go girl....

Artfuldodger

Really good band, who is the guitar player wearing the scarf and the girl singer?
I've always like Straight to ___, and Fly Me Courageous. I also like Kenney's MacDougal Blues album as well.

Last edited:

Artfuldodger

I've always thought this song was sad as it shows a side to addiction:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Israel

BANNED
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WaltL1

Artfuldodger

welderguy

WaltL1

Artfuldodger

WaltL1

Latest posts