Sorry Millenial Men Come to Roost

Thread starter #1
There is an old saying that rings true today, 'arm candy comes with a good job'. Don't believe me, I can meet you at the La Parrilla near my house any weekday for lunch and you can watch the 'arm candy' come in for margaritas for lunch before their nap and picking up the kids from skrool. Pretty much any northern Lanter suburb. Parking lot is filled with oversized SUV's, Maserati's and other high end cars.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Yeah, no pajama boys 'round here...
My wife has all that stuff, but only about 3/4 the house.
She loves a spittin, cussin man who goes in the bushes and has a pocket full of pistols...
Leaving her alone about 26 weeks a year makes her think she is in control!
She loves me fishin and huntin as much as I do...

In the recent months I have met 3 very nice young ladies despairing of finding a husband. Mid to late 20s, genuine eye candy, good jobs, no man. It makes me sad because these are nice girls.

In the recent months I have met 3 very nice young ladies despairing of finding a husband. Mid to late 20s, genuine eye candy, good jobs, no man. It makes me sad because these are nice girls.
How nice can they be if they can't attract a mate?

So I guess mudducker has posted some fake news ? If the marriage rate is down there must be some females not finding husbands. Then again, there is my sig line so maybe that's it...…. :rolleyes:

Why get married these days? Men are tired of getting married, a couple of kids and a divorce a few years down the road , he ends up supporting a womans lavish lifestyle with over the top CS payments, alimony and other incidentals
...just so the woman can be free to hoe around to her hearts content. Plenty of it being given away for free, and then a man will still have plenty of money for his lifestyle. If I was a young man in this day and age, my motto would be "hit it and quit it".

Why get married these days? Men are tired of getting married, a couple of kids and a divorce a few years down the road , he ends up supporting a womans lavish lifestyle with over the top CS payments, alimony and other incidentals
...just so the woman can be free to hoe around to her hearts content. Plenty of it being given away for free, and then a man will still have plenty of money for his lifestyle. If I was a young man in this day and age, my motto would be "hit it and quit it".
Exactly, and for most men. They want to get married out of love. Provide for and protect their family, have a good faithful woman to grow old with. This is not a real scenario in my gen. Call me slow.
But I'm missing the incentive for millinal men to leave there parents basement.

There is an old saying that rings true today, 'arm candy comes with a good job'. Don't believe me, I can meet you at the La Parrilla near my house any weekday for lunch and you can watch the 'arm candy' come in for margaritas for lunch before their nap and picking up the kids from skrool. Pretty much any northern Lanter suburb. Parking lot is filled with oversized SUV's, Maserati's and other high end cars.
Exactly

Somewhere along the way...a lot of men quit acting like MEN,and the same could be said for Women. Most guys & gals less than 50 yrs old..can NOT do what their parents could,as far as running a home,working on things,disciplining kids...and on & on. I thinks it’s because of technology & both spouses having to work outside the home🤷‍♀️