South Carolina and Georgia

Deerman

Do any of you guys hunt South Carolina and Georgia? If so what counties do you hunt in. I hunt Greenville County in South Carolina And Oglethorpe County in Georgia. :shoot: :shoot: :bounce:

Timberman

Me. Spartanburg, Union and Cherokee mostly over here and Butts and Washington and Decatur Counties in Georgia. :)

ejm

I have quail and dove hunted in carolina in the past, but this will be the first year I really hunt both. I'm in a duck/dove club near Jackson, SC and will be doing most of my other hunting in Ga. although I might get a chance to do alittle deer hunting in Allendale County, SC. License fees are killing me :banginghe :) .

LKennamer

SC mostly

Mainly in Edgefield County, SC, but looking for new places all the time. Usually hit the low country a couple times a year when I can rangle an invite to cull does for somebody. Man's gotta eat.

I hunt in the Low County of SC in Colleton County. My husband and I run the hunting lease there. And I just wish that we had the time to hunt in Georgia too. How do you guy's find the time to hunt in different places???
Being leases holders, our work there just keeps us way to busy....Maybe one day though. ::; :rolleyes: ::huh:

Lady Buck Ridge

Live in Stockbridge, GA. Hunt in Mcduffie county GA most of the time. Killed a little Buck WED at Croft State park in Spartanburg, SC on the draw hunt.

I am from Greenville, so I know your area. I spend a good deal of time over there in the woods around Clinton