Southeast Kansas( DIY )weekly lease

hickory

Here we go again. This lease is 320ac creek bottom and crop ground. There will be beans or corn in the crop land this season.There is a furnished moble home on the land that can be available for lodging(extra).This farm will be hunted only 2 weeks in Nov.(bow) and 1 week in Dec. (gun) could also do 1 week in Sept for muzzle loader.There will be a rest week between hunts. 6 days of hunting for $1000 per person.This farm is not the biggest but it holds some great deer and will give someone a good taste of Kansas hunting without the big price tag.If your interested PM me for more info and a aerial photo of the land.Over the counter tags will be available online in mid June. Unit 12

Sept 27- Oct 2 ( FULL)
Nov 1- Nov 6 (2 spots)
Nov 15-Nov 20 (1 spot)
Dec 1- Nov 6 (Full)

Last edited:

hickory

Thanks to those who booked a spot!!
I have 3 archery spots left Mid Nov.....

Sept 27- Oct 2 ( FULL)
Nov 1- Nov 6 (2 spots)
Nov 15-Nov 20 (Full)
Dec 1- Nov 6 (Full)

Tags still on sale !!!!!!

Last edited:

GaLarry

Here we go again. This lease is 320ac creek bottom and crop ground. There will be beans or corn in the crop land this season.There is a furnished moble home on the land that can be available for lodging(extra).This farm will be hunted only 2 weeks in Nov.(bow) and 1 week in Dec. (gun) could also do 1 week in Sept for muzzle loader.There will be a rest week between hunts. 6 days of hunting for $1000 per person.This farm is not the biggest but it holds some great deer and will give someone a good taste of Kansas hunting without the big price tag.If your interested PM me for more info and a aerial photo of the land.Over the counter tags will be available online in mid June. Unit 12

Sept 27- Oct 2 ( FULL)
Nov 1- Nov 6 (2 spots)
Nov 15-Nov 20 (1 spot)
Dec 1- Nov 6 (Full)

Hickory,
Are you in the "Marketplace" ? I couldn't find you.