Southern Steel you hunting Heard this weekend?

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I should be down sometime this evening.

According to your moon chart, when & where should we hunt this weekend?... ::huh:

Meriwether Mike

I am going over to Hancock County to give it another try to catch the rut. If I see no rut action over in Hancock County I will be down in Heard County starting Wednesday. I will have to get back with you on the moon guide as I cannot remember it and it is at home. I know that starting Wednesday it is a favorable moon position at the right times. If the rut is on the moon will not matter. :shoot:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Gotcha!

Good luck down in Hancock. They should be wide open down there this weekend.

I think the rut in Heard is still a couple of weeks or so away, at least in our area. We'll see soon.

I got's to get me one of those moon dials... :bounce: It's just a little late in the season to worry about ordering one now.

Meriwether Mike

I will call you about 6pm with the info if you will still be at home. Oh yea I got your other number as well.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Mike, I'll probably be out and about at that time, though if it's no bother you can reach me on my cell.

H

HT2

Mike.....

Hancock is still in "FULL RUT".....

Or at least where I'm at anyways......

That buddy of mine shot a good 8-pointer on Tuesday evening......

I saw 3 shooters on Thursday and Friday that were in "HOT PURSUIT" of them thar does..... :clap: :clap: