Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Y’all want coffee?
I don’t care if I do.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Uncle Versy was on the mend so went to hoin the garden, took a backset with his back. Oughtin to know bettern that.

Reactions: Dub

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That gal was finer frog hair. So there I sat grinnin like a day possum eatin a sweet tater and told her to slide on over and give us some sugar.

Last edited:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Bump.

Slam or slap: It's slam empty. Or it's slap full.

Fixin: I'm fixin to go to the store.

Thow: I'm fixin to thow a party.

Naw: Heck naw, man.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Aye you fellers got ary a tar to fit this wheel.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sure you guys don't have MI blood in yall,,,,
Naw, you just had a million southern hillbillies that moved to MI back in the 50s to work for GM. :)

Dub

Wife and I grew up in Eastern NC.

She has a sexy Southern accent that I truly love. People we meet often often assume she's from 'round here and ask where I'm from......as my normal speech is fairly devoid of accent. I suppose that's from my work life.

Things shift gears mightily, though, after a few beers 'n shots. My bride and others say it's evident I'm from the woods at that point. I guess it all comes out then when I relax bigtime. :)

She had me laughing hugely the other day. We were home alone and had put away Christmas decorations and I had moved some furniture back into place. Later on that evening we were planning on spending an evening together on the sofa and watch a good movie. Had mixed her a drink....and was getting into another beer myself. Walking back to the den...shortcut through the dining room and stubbed my toe on planter that had been moved back.

I can't remember what I actually swore out......but after a few minutes I'd iced it down...and determined it wasn't broken.

We got into the movie and had paused for a vacuum break. I was limping back into the den and heard her laughing and murmuring. "Whatcha cackling at woman?".

She began to do an impersonation of me after cracking my toe. It was rife with some bigtime country sayings and heaps of cussin'. She had us both laughing.

I'd post some of that she said....but the profanity filter wouldn't be happy.

:rofl:

basstrkr

I worked with a young guy from "venezuwayla"who had been her for about 6 years. he had a heavy latin accent except when he cussed, then he sounded just like a redneck.