Spiritual Support and Encouragement

Thread starter #1

j_seph

Clicked over here to see if there were any new threads and seen very few. I know there are several Christians that gather around the campfire. Being a Christian myself I know I need Encouragement almost daily and whats better than Spiritual Support from other brothers and sisters in Christ? I had a rough Sat.- Tuesday at hospital with my dad. These verses are what helped me.
It was just a moment, no one ever said how long a moment shall be, 1 hour or a year. This first verse is just a confirmation that no matter what may cause us to weep, it is only for a short time. It says endure a for night tells me that we who are saved, we are the light. Joy cometh in the morning, what ever trials small or large. We need to be seeking Christ always so that that dark night cannot close upon us. When we do, especially in those dark night times, that light will start rising up like the sun from the east and we will find that joy.
Psalm 31 verse tells us to put our trust in the Lord, it doesn't say part of it, it doesn't say put it there then to come back and get it either. When we get close to him he will be that solid rock foundation, he will be that fortress to find safety and security in. Hope you all have a blessed Thursday, don't lose your faith and your joy and your hope, life is his favour and he is the only answer.

Psalm 30

5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 31

31 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.