Sports Illustrated names Uga college football’s best mascot

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
UGA and Mike the tiger are really the ONLY ones on that list to even consider. All the others are dumb looking, and incredibly ridiculous, including that goofy, flea-infested, sissy Tennessee dog. Every time Tennessee brings that stinking dog to our stadium, we have to fumigate it for 4 days afterwards to get rid of the fleas and stank he leaves. Oh, and what do you know, even big bird from Carolina made it on the list after he tested positive for having cocaine in his dookie. What a crock! I can think of many more deserving mascots to be on this list after UGA and Mike the tiger.

Like we didn't already know who the best mascot in the world was! :crazy:
"Dookie" :rofl::rofl:

I don't know why you're worried about fleas! UGA dawg ain't gonna catch them. Uga don't do anything but lay on a bag of ice & slobber.

A Gator, now that's a real mascot!
??

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Florida Gators after playing UGA!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Matthew6

Banned thug
Still beat up by Clemson.... I think they just scored again!
View attachment 979554
All I can say is that the dogs are oh. Ooh. Ohh 0-3 to bama. Really glad to have the opportunity to ruin your season early next year and hopefully destroy it this year Nothing personal. I just want slayer to lose his fourth Avenue I just wore slayer to looses fourth Avatar bet to me. ?

Matthew6

Banned thug
All I can say is that the dogs are oh. Ooh. Ohh 0-3 to bama. Really glad to have the opportunity to ruin your season early next year and hopefully destroy it this year Nothing personal. I just wore slayer to lose his fourth Avenue I just wore slayer to looses fourth Avatar bet to me. ?
Too bad that Charlie and ElfiiiiiiiuAre afraid of avatar bets

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
All I can say is that the dogs are oh. Ooh. Ohh 0-3 to bama. Really glad to have the opportunity to ruin your season early next year and hopefully destroy it this year Nothing personal. I just want slayer to lose his fourth Avenue I just wore slayer to looses fourth Avatar bet to me. ?

Good Lord man, it ain’t even the weekend yet. facepalm:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
??

Them Natty Daddy's have jumped all over him.
I dunno, man, looks like he might be hitting something a little harder than beer. Plus, I doubt beer has any affect on him any more. :bounce: