Spouse Smoking

Stroker

That’s why you test drive for awhile!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Test drove my first two, drove them hard and checked them over thoroughly top to bottom, problems started after the papers were signed and I drove them off the lot, got smart and got rid of those lemons. Third one had a few minor problems that were quickly and easily fixed. Today she's not as shinny as when new, still cheap to operate, starts ever time, just warms up a little slower with a little less horse power, but after 27 years this Feb 14 she's a keeper.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Test drove my first two, drove them hard and checked them over thoroughly top to bottom, problems started after the papers were signed and I drove them off the lot, got smart and got rid of those lemons. Third one had a few minor problems that were quickly and easily fixed. Today she's not as shinny as when new, still cheap to operate, starts ever time, just warms up a little slower with a little less horse power, but after 27 years this Feb 14 she's a keeper.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Awesome!

LTZ25

Theres two sides to every story , hahahaha !!!!!

Reactions: Dub

Stroker

Theres two sides to every story , hahahaha !!!!!

No denying that. It could have been the driver who wasn't gonna change how he drove before he signed the papers. LOL.