Sprewell bluff WMA

Christian hughey

I hunted sprewell bluff last weekend property looked good, didn't see anything but the weather was terrible, anybody know much about the west side of the river? Not asking anyone to blast there hotspot on here to thousands but if someone hunts this property regularly send me a message. Just looking to find out what the deer heard looks like and what class of bucks are being killed. Any info other than "hunt it" would be greatly appreciated.

Long Cut

The Hunting was good there, until the state opened up the rifle season from October - January. 4 of us hunted our honey holes last year after the extended rifle season was added, nobody even saw a deer.

Maybe others are having better luck, I won’t bother going back unless they reduce the rifle dates again.

Good luck

naildrvr

I live about 5 minutes from there, but I can't tell you anything about the hunting. I only hunt behind my house.

Christian hughey

I live about 5 minutes from there, but I can't tell you anything about the hunting. I only hunt behind my house.
How much land we talking behind the house. I might be interested in leasing a hundred acres or two. Lol I lease 600 acres on the other side of 36 off sunrise looking for something out that way for just me and the family. My current club has 10 other members. Hunting is normally very good until they show up with the atvs.