Springtime..

trkyhnt89

.....needs to hurry up and get here. Pretty bored here hiding inside from the cold, 34 here in Central Florida. Found some pictures and a video off an sd card I had forgot about. Ignore the amatuer hooting I didnt have my hooter but did manage to call an owl in to help agitate the birds a little more...:D

RSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

DSCN0081-1.jpg

turk1.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qouCH_Eslho?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qouCH_Eslho?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Gut_Pile

Cool pictures and video. I once heard 4 gobblers wake up a cypress swamp...it's a sound I will never forget. Thanks for sharing

Gadget

Cool pics and video.

Reminded me of Big Cypress swamp, hoping to make it down again this year for the March 5th opener.

That natural voice owl hoot needs a little work........:p but hey don't think mine is much better, that's why I use a caller..........sometimes, I do enjoy calling to em with my natural voice, even though I can reproduce all the calls better with a caller, probably can natural voice gobble better than anything else, find myself using my natural voice more and more every year, maybe one day I'll throw away all the callers and just go 100% el naturel..........

trkyhnt89

That natural voice owl hoot needs a little work........:p but hey don't think mine is much better, that's why I use a caller..........

Its funny because I also realized how bad my natural voice hoot sounded. This was a week or two before this past years season opened. Those birds gobbled on the roost for quite sometime and somehow my dying owl hoot called in three different owls....:crazy: