Squirrell Adult/Youth Hunt Openings!!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
This Saturday, 1/8/05 we have openings for 2-3 Adult/Youth pairs for a squirrell hunt in Elbert County!

Networker is bringing his dog to tree the rats!

Jeff Phillips and his son Tater Tot are on board!

We'll have a big hot bowl of chili for lunch!

Anyone wanting to participate give me a call @404.309.8342!

Don't be shy!

:type:

Hoyt man

is there an age limit on the child

Hoyt man

7 year old

Jeff Phillips

Hoyt - Bring him :yeah:

Hoyt man

he is going to freak. how old are the other boys going along?

Jeff Phillips

Hoyt - Tater Tot just turned 10.

I'll send you a PM.

Buford_Dawg

Sounds like lots of fun

What time of day on Saturday? Early morning or afternoon? I would be interested bringing my 8 year old in the noon time or later hour, but early morning activities are already planned.

Hoyt man

Thanks for the invite! sounds great, my son will be tickled pink. by the way my sons name is wyatt and im jason

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Buford,

We are starting at 8AM.

I don't know what would be left by afternoon as far time?

Handgunner

I'd like to commend all involved. When I was a kid, I looked forward to going squirrel hunting about like I did Christmas. I loved it and could NOT wait to go!

Y'all are about to make a lot of young men happy. For that, thank you!

I hope y'all stack some up! Bring the Camera's to show the kids success's and smiles!

Hoyt man

have the pot ready for cookin! im feelin lucky. I too would like to thank the gentelmen for the invite, this a special time for me and my son both. so thank you!!!

Buford_Dawg

Jeff

Thanks, sounds like alot of fun, hope the bushytails are active Saturday morning and ya'll have a exciting hunt.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Buford,

If you want to try to make it give me a call.

Like I said, the later you get there the less hunt there will be but a little may be better than none?

BTW folks, this thing was put together over at georgiaoutdoornetwork.org . with the land opportunity being forwarded by one of the new Sportsman Senators.