Stacey Abrams: I'm Open To Being Nominee's VP

Translation: I'm willing to do ANYTHING to stay relevant.
Give her a chance guys! She's a nice lady!😶
She's done, yesterday's news, ancient history. When the Democrats need to play a race card they will wheel her out and let her give a speech about voter suppression by the white devil slave masters, the room will erupt in ebullient applause and then they will whisk her away backstage, thank her, hand her her check and put her in the limousine headed to the airport where she will board a flight bound for Inconsequential, GA.

Big7

Free Popeyes for erybody . .
Popeye's is my favorite chicken chain. Their food is excellent, chicken is not the least bit greasy. Might get some tonight. :cheers::cheers:

Buck111

Picking her would be like casting Nick Cage as the lead in a 100 million dollar movie............ Guaranteed success !

Big7

Ain't no way the Clintons will let that happen, they'll off her before Biden's gone just so she can't be the 1st Woman Prez, and Black at that.
Never thought of it that way. Prolly right.

That billionaire pedophile in the news---- Just to many coincidences. Bet "slick" ordered that hit.
I'm serious.

She's done, yesterday's news, ancient history. When the Democrats need to play a race card they will wheel her out and let her give a speech about voter suppression by the white devil slave masters, the room will erupt in ebullient applause and then they will whisk her away backstage, thank her, hand her her check and put her in the limousine headed to the airport where she will board a flight bound for Inconsequential, GA.
Instead of a check, she’d probably be happy with a hundred pounds of sweet feed.