Stacey Abrams says she's not ready to shut the door on a presidential run

dwhee87

If she runs for pres, she can fund raise nationally. When she doesn't win, she can bank that money for her next run against Sen. Purdue or Gov. Kemp.

That poor beached whale has no clue she's done in politics.
I so wish you were right but she was only a mere +/- 50,000 votes from being our next Governor. Thats where we are in this state now. If she decides to run against Kemp again, they will do everything in their power to make sure she is elected and it will work this time Im afraid. That will be the day my stuff goes up for sale and I start to look elsewhere to live.

I so wish you were right but she was only a mere +/- 50,000 votes from being our next Governor. Thats where we are in this state now. If she decides to run against Kemp again, they will do everything in their power to make sure she is elected and it will work this time Im afraid. That will be the day my stuff goes up for sale and I start to look elsewhere to live.
She's yesterday's news and she's done with politics. She had her chance and she lost. The Democrats aren't going to invest more money in a loser.

She's gonna have to prove she can get thru the door before she can run. Not seeing she has enough room to even open the door yet.

Not sayin' I know sumpthin..... BUT, I heard some rumblings about a Stacy, Jerry ticket in 2020. Just sayin' :biggrin2:

(give me a minute, tougher to build this on my phone..lol)

nadler.jpg unnamed.jpg 543170002.jpg maxresdefault.jpg
download.jpg 636767700663235118-VPC-KEMP-VS-ABRAMS-THUMB-1-.jpg

Well, there ya go. I'm figuring that all their political rallies will be held at GOLDEN CORRAL. Don't forget where you heard and saw this first, people!!

Last edited: