Started my half sleeve

Thread starter #1
Had to brag on the tattoo artist i use. He started my half sleeve tuesday and i couldn't be happier with the outcome. The talent and professionalism he displays blows my mind. This man has covered almost half of my body with ink and every time i walk put more impressed. Thanks for looking. IMG_20190904_094902_661.jpg

oldguy

Whenever I see those intricate designs I want to ask the person just what do all of those pictures, symbols, etc. mean/stand for. So if you got a minute and don't mind sharing I'd like to hear from you. Probably others on here who'd like to know as well.
Inquiring minds want to know!
Thanks.

Thread starter #4
Whenever I see those intricate designs I want to ask the person just what do all of those pictures, symbols, etc. mean/stand for. So if you got a minute and don't mind sharing I'd like to hear from you. Probably others on here who'd like to know as well.
Inquiring minds want to know!
Thanks.
Sure i dont mind at all. So the octupus and skull are the beginning of what will be a full aquatic sleeve. My passion for the ocean and everything within it has kept grounded over time. I love to fish and i love anything underwater. 20190307_210422.jpg Then there is the Saint Michael piece on my back. The arch angel. In my line of work i to have a similar role, a protector and defender. As i have sworn to do so i pray also that Michael watches over me in the darkness of the night. IMG_16741.jpg The siberian tiger. An apex predator for i refuse to be prey and i feel like the lion is over used. I got this after getting through SWAT school. That course showed me what i was really made of and how much i am capable of. 3yrpnaBX-40155899.jpg The ship on the rough waters. The clouds have a ray of light shining through. My wife has the lighthouse broadcasting the light on her side. Always leading me home. HywNv3nR-22075659.jpg And finally the mermaids. Why mermaids? Because my whole world is fascinated with mermaids. When i asked my baby girl what kind of tattoo she wanted daddy to get for her there was no guessing. Everything i have holds a place dear to my heart. Im not done yet and can't wait to get more.

Thread starter #10
That artists is seriously very good ! Amazing ! I only have a couple myself, but I've got a good idea of how many hours all that adds up to ,,,
He is amazingly fast with his work thankfully. He only worked on my arm for about 6 hours.