Starting Today the nonsense will stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sac1972

I have been a member for just a short time now but, I can say I do enjoy it. While I don't agree with everyone on every subject I do respect their views. We all have an opinion and should respect others. I feel the moderators are doing a good job and it is terrible that you all have to police this much. There is a difference in a little ribbing on some friends and being down right rude. We all need to just think before we post.

good job guys

Gadget

What happened to handgunner. I know he has not been around for a good while.

Was wondering the same thing, he's been here since the very beginning, before Woody's......Gon web board days.

Killdee

Last I hear, he dont come on here much if any these days. I need to check on ole Delbert. Oh yeah I remember the web board days, what a hassle to read and post. Seems like there was a good bit of bickering on there too, just a few guys, bout like now but with 60k or more members it seems like a lot of griping.

Gadget

Last I hear, he dont come on here much if any these days. I need to check on ole Delbert. Oh yeah I remember the web board days, what a hassle to read and post. Seems like there was a good bit of bickering on there too, just a few guys, bout like now but with 60k or more members it seems like a lot of griping.

Don't think there was as much bickering back then, remember we all had to use our first and last name as username, didn't have an alias to hide behind like now....;)

Gonna send Delton a email and see how he's doing.

Killdee

Don't think there was as much bickering back then, remember we all had to use our first and last name as username, didn't have an alias to hide behind like now....;)

Gonna send Delton a email and see how he's doing.

I do remember 1 guy in particular that was always arguing bout something, I think hes still on here and gos by the same name.Dont take but 2-3 to seem like a lot when there were only a few hundred of us on there back then.

Gadget

I do remember 1 guy in particular that was always arguing bout something, I think hes still on here and gos by the same name.Dont take but 2-3 to seem like a lot when there were only a few hundred of us on there back then.

I remember a couple trouble makers too, one in particular; the board was private back then, you had to have a GON subscription in order to join the forum, and thus use your subscribed first and last name. This guy would go out and buy a 1yr subscription with a fake name just so he could join the forum with an alias, then talk all the crap he wanted and no one would know who he was.....:rofl:

quinn

It's kinda funny to go thru and read this and see all those great posters we miss now have banned under their name.Ya'll got a tough job mod's and admins....but thats what they pay ya'll for!:rofl::rofl:After reading some from the last couple of days i would think we'll loose a few more great posters!:pop::pop:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
A friendly Opening Day reminder.

mtr3333

Banned
Butterflies, need to stretch and take a few laps!

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
they said we cant hound any legal game which is the way it should be but illegal fawns ect look to still be fair game within reason unless i missunderstood if i am wrong please correct me before i make a mistake

Yep. You made a mistake. It is NOT illegal to kill a fawn in Georgia....therefore, it is not LEGAL to bash someone in this forum about doing so. If you can't just congratulate the hunter on his or her kill, then just keep your mouth shut and move on to another thread. It's really simple.

Jeffriesw

Yep. You made a mistake. It is NOT illegal to kill a fawn in Georgia....therefore, it is not LEGAL to bash someone in this forum about doing so. If you can't just congratulate the hunter on his or her kill, then just keep your mouth shut and move on to another thread. It's really simple.

Well Put.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Bump, for those who don`t believe.

?

Bump for this year.

Bashing comments are beginning to appear. Don't be one of those people.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Bump, for the new year. If there are any questions, a PM to any of the staff will get you an answer.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I think this needs to be brought back to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.