Starting Today the nonsense will stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac1576

Glad to see this, thanks for keeping it a great forum.:flag:

BowChilling

GRRRRR, see its sarcastic posts like that, that keep a man wondering.

I understand that you have to draw a line somewhere. My question is just where that line is.

*waits for the "Ive drawn the line here and you are now going to recieve an infraction"
You still having fun? Enjoy it while you can.

Dang, he was almost with us a whole month too!

adebord30183

Great to here. I remember when I joined a year ago, this was the most fun filled place to chat, post pics, and just talk huntin but then it seemed like everytime somebody, including myself, made a post we got bashed for it. Glad to see it keeping straight. Also I find it funny that when I see an off topic post or ill mannered comment, 99 percent of the posters have been here 3 months or less. Good huntin to all!!!

Alex

badcompany

GONetwork Member/Father of 2 seeds
However, I also don't like big brother trying to tell me what to say either.
They are not telling you what to say, just what you are not allowed to say. There is a difference. Some push it way to far.

BLAW

Thanks for addressing this. Jettman96 and I took the afternoon off to do a little hunting before the rain comes in tomorrow and were discussing this exact topic. Hopefully things will get back to the old days when people were able to share pics and ask questions without fear of being ridiculed.

j_seph

Thanks, by the way, since I only have one infraction could you tell me where to go to get 2 more:biggrin2:

j_seph

Man, that was fast that makes 3:yawn:

GrandSlamHunter

This is deer season folks. We should be out hunting deer, having fun with family and friends, and enjoying this sport. Instead, some are here to blast and nit-pick anything they can to try and steal someones moment.

It will stop today. Consider this your first warning. The staff of this site have grown very tired of babysitting a bunch of adults.

Starting now, anyone found making condescending remarks about someone's legally taken deer will be given an infraction. 4 infractions and you are automatically shown the door. Some folks already have a few to their name, you know who you are. You are treading on thin ice.

We want this place to be where anyone can come and show off their kill, get an "atta boy" or "atta girl" and be proud of their game without worrying about being blasted because it doesn't measure up to another persons standards. We will not tolerate such behavior.

Have fun, kill some deer, post up the pictures and stories and enjoy this board. If you can't do that, find another sand box to scratch in. You have been warned.

Would've been a great post next year!!!:bounce:

Seriously, we should all appreciate that we have different goals and standards in our hunting pursuits. Whether it be meat or horns, just hunt and have fun.

BornToHuntAndFish

Appreciate the good words.

dog1

Today

Handgunner

Thanks!

I said it on the other forum about the knocking of what others do and I'll say it again, "Love the moment, and the harvest", you never know how many more times you'll have the opportunity. Maybe worded a little different but hope the message gets' thru.

I used to enjoy going these forums with my two grandsons', 9 & 6 years of age. I loved showing them pics and leting them read the stories of each animal taken. It was amazing to see their faces as they looked at the pictures of animals taken and hearing their comments. I had got to the point I wouldn't go to the forums with all the bickering when the boys was at my home. I didn't want them read the junk.

I'm so thankful my son takes them camping, hunting, & fishing with him every chance he can. He'll take them to our deer camp and stay in the camp with them when he could have left them at home and hunted alone.

Again, Thank You! I look forward to sitting down with them and showing them the animals harvest by the forum members again.

dog1

ditchdoc24

Thank you to the mods and admins for keeping this forum safe for the kids!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
good move D. man I used to make these kinds of posts...now I get to say...

yeah what he said:D:bounce:

folks understand that yall can whine and complain about little deer being killed all you want to, but just keep it off the threads where someone is obviously happy with what they killed. absolutely no reason to bust someones chops for killing a deer YOU PERCEIVE to be too small.

start your own thread and let the debate begin, but stay off others threads unless they ask for your opinion

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
How about a beer instead.

It was right there...... but, you've seen that line before.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jsaTElBljOE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jsaTElBljOE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I KNEW IT!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure Delton, I'll take a beer!!:cheers:

drago

This is deer season folks. We should be out hunting deer, having fun with family and friends, and enjoying this sport. Instead, some are here to blast and nit-pick anything they can to try and steal someones moment.

It will stop today. Consider this your first warning. The staff of this site have grown very tired of babysitting a bunch of adults.

Starting now, anyone found making condescending remarks about someone's legally taken deer will be given an infraction. 4 infractions and you are automatically shown the door. Some folks already have a few to their name, you know who you are. You are treading on thin ice.

We want this place to be where anyone can come and show off their kill, get an "atta boy" or "atta girl" and be proud of their game without worrying about being blasted because it doesn't measure up to another persons standards. We will not tolerate such behavior.

Have fun, kill some deer, post up the pictures and stories and enjoy this board. If you can't do that, find another sand box to scratch in. You have been warned.

Way to go man, life is to short!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.