Starting Today the nonsense will stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL4HUNTIN

It's right there, look!! right ther.........., AWWWWW!!

We Have A Winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like someone owes Hooked On Quack some money !!!! That did not take long !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am so glad to hear this thread !!!! I have always kept my mouth shut on some postings... AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DEER PICS, JUST THE RUDE, INSENSITIVE INDIVIDUALS THAT WANNA CHOP A MANS LEGS OUT FROM UNDER HIM WHEN HE IS SHOWING SOMETHING HE IS SO PROUD OF !!

Great job Admin and Mods !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thanks folks, for all the support. We appreciate it.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
all im going to say is im happy to see this, because i had no plans on posting any deer i killed this year, big or small, because of the people you are not stopping.

this came not a minute to soon, thank you.:cheers:
happy and safe hunting to all this year.

Is this where you were when Nic was hunting you?!?! ::ke:

Nic, Delton, I've come over hear & read before, but NOT posted because of all "that stuff".............. maybe I'll have a chance to come back & share a story this season.......... :biggrin2:

GGreenway

Here we go! First Yalls President trys to silence Foxnews and now the "Gate Keepers" on the GON forum are trying tell folks what they can and can't write.

Forum means "an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest."

Your opinion and my opinion are different and we should be able to discuss it openly. As long as the language is clean. Who cares? There are too many rights being taken away from us NOW; at least let speak freely on here.

bigbrannew

:cool:Praise the lord, and a high five to all of our wonderful MODS. great job guys :fine:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Here we go! First Yalls President trys to silence Foxnews and now the "Gate Keepers" on the GON forum are trying tell folks what they can and can't write.

Forum means "an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest."

Your opinion and my opinion are different and we should be able to discuss it openly. As long as the language is clean. Who cares? There are too many rights being taken away from us NOW; at least let speak freely on here.

You can speak freely here and you always have been able to speak freely here, subject to these:

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=350414

Lots of people don't read them. Some that do don't believe them. We enforce them. We always have, we always will. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Oh Laaaaaaaaaaaawd, there goes another one!!

snookdoctor

now the "Gate Keepers" on the GON forum are trying tell folks what they can and can't write.

They are not trying....they ARE.
This is a privately owned forum, so they can do that.
They don't mind the discussions, as long as it's kept civil.
Most understand that, but a few don't.
In fairness to the Mods, they have given due notice that they are able and willing to moderate, and reminded us of the lines not to cross.
Some will get it, and the ones that don't get it will be got.
They have a tough job, but somebody has to do it:clap:

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Oh Laaaaaaaaaaaawd, there goes another one!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JyVTmgOW2VE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JyVTmgOW2VE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tomcat1066

Internet forums and blogs are private property, therefore it ain't censorship if someone tells you that you can't say something. Pretending otherwise doesn't make it so. It's a far cry from Obama's issues with Fox News.

GRIZZLER46

Why yall kill'n small bucks? I only hunt rubs like this

I only go after biguns:smash:

Attachments

• Photo050.jpg
    Photo050.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,134

horsecreek

GRRRRR, see its sarcastic posts like that, that keep a man wondering.

I understand that you have to draw a line somewhere. My question is just where that line is.

*waits for the "Ive drawn the line here and you are now going to recieve an infraction"

NOOOO, You really think so? oh wait..banned.. sweet..now you get it dont you...
some people are just too confused:

tas6691

Actually THANK YALL! The mods and Admin do a great job here and keep this sillyness to a minimum and dont get near enogh credit for a tuff job that nobody wants to do. I have been a mod on a fairly large forum and dont think I want to do it again, so thank you guys for keeping this place neat and tidy!!

Handgunner

Dang Delton if we are bringing up the past how about bringing back the Dancing blue thingy avatar that you were famous for.:yeah::yeah:
:rofl: :rofl:

I brought him out just the other day for some fun... I wish I could here... :rofl: :rofl:

I loved him!!! :rofl:

Handgunner

I would like to say that this was a group effort from all mods and admins, some, like Nicodemus felt very strong that something should be done, so we did. I'm glad y'all are thankful for the effort. Hopefully we can get this thing back on track...

But for now, it's Friday...... almost the weekend! Front pushing through tonight, should be some fine hunting tomorrow and Sunday!

Good luck everyone!

bigbrannew

I would like to say that this was a group effort from all mods and admins, some, like Nicodemus felt very strong that something should be done, so we did. I'm glad y'all are thankful for the effort. Hopefully we can get this thing back on track...

But for now, it's Friday...... almost the weekend! Front pushing through tonight, should be some fine hunting tomorrow and Sunday!

Good luck everyone!

::;::;::;::; please lord let there be no rain n the morning ::;::;

Status
Not open for further replies.