Starting Today the nonsense will stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Some are still pushing it as far as they can. The reason rules have to be tightened is because of people like you, and you know who you are.

tomtlb66

Food Plot Question

I know its a little late for a food plot, but I haven't had anytime to do anything. Any suggestions as far as what to plant in the next couple of days? I would like to have something there, I hunt in an area surrounded with acorns and have a open spot with alot of sunshine and when it rains, this area will get enough of it. I would like something that can grow and attract and keep the deer. Please help

Inthegarge

Tom, most seed companies say you can plant Spring plots up until the end of May. With rain coming towards the weekend it should be fine if you can plant this week. I use Pennington's and have good success even with late plantings. PH, fertlizer and rain are key. Goos Luck.....RW

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
With archery season fixin` to start, this is a good time read this again.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Another to the top, just so everybody stays honest...

mattb78

Don't forget guys, you can't criticize folks for shooting small bucks even though they say they only want the meat but let does walk.

Good thing this thread got bumped. Don't forget.

Robert Warnock

Thanks Handgunner and the other Mods Some people just try to take the fun out of other's success. I think ya'll do a great job!

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bump.

mtr3333

Banned
Message is great! Unity among us is more important than ego stats.:flag:

Status
Not open for further replies.