Stewart county tenn

Thread starter #1
Looking for club or land to lease in stewart county tenn would like to lease 150 to 200 acres of land I know there is some good people up that way so email me gator32425@yahoo.com or hit me up here any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

model88_308

I have hunted Stewart County a good bit, though I haven't for years now. The county is sparsely populated and does have some great bucks, but typical leases can be problematic.

Tresspassing and poaching are commonplace, simply put. The locals will not be dissuaded by posted signs, nor the dark of night. The biggest poaching bust in the history of the state of Tennessee was broken up there, in Stewart County several years ago.

Something like 30 MOUNTED bucks confiscated from 4-5 individuals.

Be careful.

Thread starter #4
I have hunted Stewart County a good bit, though I haven't for years now. The county is sparsely populated and does have some great bucks, but typical leases can be problematic.

Tresspassing and poaching are commonplace, simply put. The locals will not be dissuaded by posted signs, nor the dark of night. The biggest poaching bust in the history of the state of Tennessee was broken up there, in Stewart County several years ago.

Something like 30 MOUNTED bucks confiscated from 4-5 individuals.

Be careful.
Do you have any contacts I want to lease 100 to 200 acres for 2019 thank you