Sticky Holsters

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I've got two. They work fine. I like the way they mould to your gun. for my everyday carry I use Uncle Mike's #4 though, because I already had it. Whenit wears out, I'll probably buy the Sticky for it.
What do you carry? I’m thinking about one for my P365

Dub

I've never tried one. All my holsters secure to a belt in some way, either IWB or OWB....unless it's a pocket holster.

Interested to see how these work out for folks.

JeffinPTC

01Foreman400

Staff member
I’ve had one for over 2 years. I carry my Ruger LCP in it. Nothing but great things to say about it.

transfixer

I can see their use for certain circumstances , but not secure enough for me. I can see problems trying to re-holster , some females prefer them, as a lot of them wear pants rather snug, and that holster is more comfortable under those circumstances.

frankwright

To reholster you remove the holster, insert the firearm and then holster and gun goes back to where you wear it.
I have a couple and I use them sometimes. They will stay in place pretty good.

01Foreman400

Staff member
I can slide my LCP right back into my pocket into the holster without removing the holster at all. That’s where I carry mine though.

krizia829

I met last year some reps for that company at an event I volunteered at as a pistol instructor and absolutely loved their holsters! You'd be surprised how well they work and stay in place. I only bought the spare mag pouch that day that slides on your belt horizontally and my m&p shield mag held up nice and sometimes I forget it's there. I'm more of a kydex fan simply because it's easier to draw and re-holster but I'm thinking of getting a sticky holster for the shield for days I wear leggings or pants/shorts with no belt loops. I hate putting my gun in my purse unless I have no other choice but I sure do like them! (y)

Brother David

The sticky holsters I have had experience with are nice .
I chose to use a Uncle Mike's with gripped tape added . I liked how it covered my pocket carry .