STOEGER M3020

snuffy

Have almost always used my Stevens 311A 20 ga. on doves, but was considering a StogerM3020 this year.

Anybody have any experience with this gun?

Had a Italian made Franchi AL 48 many years ago. Wish I still had it

Posted this in the upland forum but didn't get any response.

snuffy

I have not. Can't find one in any of my local stores.

SC Hunter

I've had one for 3 years I think now. I love it, if you shoot a benelli m2 it's about the same gun just cheaper. I shoot that 3020 almost exclusively now and haven't had any trouble with it. The front bead is slightly to big but that can be replaced otherwise it's perfect for me.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I love my 12 gauge Stoeger and was very close to buying the same 20 ga. you are looking at a couple years ago. My local shop has them in stock and it is a very nice feeling gun. I ultimately ended up with a Yildiz A 71 20 ga. I went with it just based on the really great reviews and the cost as well. The Yildiz has been an incredible gun.

snuffy

Thanks guys. They also make one with reduced length of pull.

SC Hunter

Thanks guys. They also make one with reduced length of pull.
I've got the full size in a grass camo I cant remember which one. I didnt care about the camo pattern just didnt want black because I'm rough on guns. If you want one call Barrows and make a trip of it, they had them in stock last time I was there.

Last edited:

snuffy

Went to Barrow's Saturday and tried the regular and the compact. Went with the compact. Havent shot it but three times, but think I will enjoy it.

Anybody that likes guns and haven't been to Barrow's need to go. Lots of guns and FRIENDLY knowledgeable service.

First gun I have bought there in probably 30 years. Mr. Bo was still working the store.

snuffy

Also Barrow's was $10.00 cheaper then Buds.