STOLEN BLACK LAB

baddave

that is great news . i know he's excited :cheers:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That’s great news for sure. Chip your dogs. Cheap insurance.

dslc6487

So glad that dog was found and will returned to his owner. In my home, dogs are family. I had to put 2 of mine down this past March. One was a long haired feist and the best squirrel dog that I have ever hunter with. Dixie was her name and she was 17 years old. The other one was 15 years old and he was a a beagle. He was my buddy. He slept by my bed each night on his matt. He rode with me and stayed with me most all the time. I am 73 years old and I cried like a baby for 2 weeks. Just about like losing a close family member to me.
I hope they found the jerk that stole him and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. If he were my dog, that punishment for him would be MUCH more lenient that what I would do to him.........

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Georgia is a use of force to defend property state. And a castle doctrine state, with your vehicle being considered part of your castle.

Try to take my dog out of my truck, and it will be the last thing you do.

I like the way you think, but if you think lethal force is automatically OK to protect an item in your truck you could find yourself in serious trouble one day.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
has anyone been arrested?
She has a business of transporting dogs, and moved a puppy for me once, and that is how I know her, and just followed her FB posts. Nothing has been mentioned of arrests at this time. It was very complicated situation, and it was a hard story to follow!!..........Lots of Drama, and misinformation from other parties!! ........ She posted 1 hour ago that she regained possession of the dog last night.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Great news.

CHIP YOUR DOGS. The way those things work the company wants you to pay a fee for the chipping and a periodic fee later. The periodic fee is not necessary. Once your dog is chipped that info is in the system and the chip when scanned later will come back to the person who registered it originally. If you get a chipped dog, be sure the registration for the chip is changed into your name.

Did I mention, CHIP YOUR DOGS. It is the simplest, safest, way to protect your dog from theft and to get him back if he is lost or stolen. Collars come off, tattoos can be obliterated. Chips work and, if you skip the recurring fee, they are cheap, cheap, cheap, inexpensive.

Did I mention, CHIP YOUR DOGS.

Back before chips I tattooed my dogs now even my cat has a chip. I do have beagle pup that will be chipped in a couple of weeks. But I do believe in chips.