STOLEN BLACK LAB

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Had a high dolla Lab stolen from me last year
Did you ever find him? I had a coon hound stole from me ten years ago. He was chipped and the trash who stole him took him in to vet and the vet checked for a chip found it and notify akc and they reported it stole. Got my dog back and don’t think the guy was charged as he claimed it just showed up.

nrh0011

Did you ever find him? I had a coon hound stole from me ten years ago. He was chipped and the trash who stole him took him in to vet and the vet checked for a chip found it and notify akc and they reported it stole. Got my dog back and don’t think the guy was charged as he claimed it just showed up.

That's why I chip all my dogs.

trad bow

I chip all mine as well. Use to tattoo them before the advent of chips.

tr21

it is a sorry son of a hillary that would steal someone's dog ! I can't imagine what your going through. my dogs are my kids and if somebody were to take them or harm them they better be prepared for the devil to unleash fire upon them. nobody went after them ? I sure hope you get him back. good luck

paulito

Hunting buddy of mine had that happen at the boat ramp after a duck hunt. Guy had his lab in the bed of his truck when my friend confronted him. Guy swore up and down it was his dog til my friend said, "oh really, then why is the last four of my social tattooed in his ear?" Guy took off. Not sure ei coulda let him off that easy.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
A field champion to boot....worth well over 20k...not to mention the companionship aspect, stud fees, etc. sorry person to do this, and by brave to do it at a filed trial

nrh0011

A field champion to boot....worth well over 20k...not to mention the companionship aspect, stud fees, etc. sorry person to do this, and by brave to do it at a filed trial

I'd wager they had no business at the field trial and dang sure weren't participants. They came there with mal-intent...

trad bow

I think they knew what they were doing and probably already had a false set of papers made up for it.

krazybronco2

Word is the dog that was stolen was stolen by a former co owner or something of that nature but I did see a screen shot of the dog running a trial in California