Stolen Truck in Atlanta area

TexasRed45

Fellas,

Thursday morning my truck was stolen from my apartment in the Vinings/Marietta Area. This low life made off with not only my truck by a significant amount of tools and other belongings, he even got my dang work boots!! It is a white 2013 Chevrolet Silverado z71 with running boards. Georgia License plate # PJG2767. It has a GON sticker on the back glass and a silver "Rural King" tool box with a "01" racing sticker on the tool box. If you happen to see the truck please call 911. I have filed a report with the police and insurance but am not quite sure what to do other than that, so I figure I can at least try this and let you all know, heck maybe someone will see it! I saved up a long time and worked very hard for that truck and I'll be darned if i don't try to get it back. I can't stand thieves. Please keep your eyes peeled. I'll attach the only photos of the truck that I have.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 83

00Beau

If it has OnStar, they should be able to track it. My Dodge has Uconnect , I can track it on my phone to the precise location.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Hate a thief. Maybe the insurance company will let you rent temporarily. Good luck on everything!

TexasRed45

The atlanta pd found it this past week behind an abandon house in east point. The truck was completely stripped. Now its just jumping through all of the insurance hoops to get my truck and all the stuff that was in it replaced.