Store bought fried chicken

Patriot44

Banned
It's hard to beat Publix, especially when you are dog tied and don't feel like cooking. My son can eat an entire box in two days.

Artfuldodger

It's hard to beat Publix, especially when you are dog tied and don't feel like cooking. My son can eat an entire box in two days.

I guess I'm going to have to try it. I looked at reviews and videos of people going to Publix while on vacation in Florida just to get fried chicken. I guess the live where they don't have Publix. I can remember only seeing them in Florida years ago and when they came to Augusta.

Now they go all the way up to Virginia.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Addison's ?
No, I have a friend who has a plantation down there on the Ocmulgee just north of town. We used to go down there pretty often and hunt. That area is absolutely covered in hogs.

Mark R

I bought chickens at feed store . They still runnin around but some of em bound to get in that fryer

Patriot44

Banned
Absolute best fried chicken that I ever had come out of a gas station. Several of them in the low country back in the day. Hard to replicate that.

Runnin dogs and eating fried chicken on the go.

ambush80

This thread made me do it (and breasteses were on sale for $0.88/lb.)

Chunks are soaking in Valentina until 6:30. Then they'll get tossed in some seasoned flour and thrown in the Country Oven. We've got pot luck at the neighbor's tonight so I'm bringing Shicken Nougats.
soak.jpg