Sugar Bowl

BamaGeorgialine

If I'm not mistaken, one of your boyfriends went on a Texas forum before the game the other night and was bragging about getting their fan base in a tizzy. And if he's a loyal boyfriend of yours, he will jump to defend you in just a few minutes. Wait for it, wait for it

BamaGeorgialine

I’ve been on a few recruiting visits the last couple years. My son trained with a a few of Archer recruits the last 4 or 5 years. My sons trainer worked individually with several UGA players during the last few years of the Richt era. Mostly rehab work when they had significant injuries. I remember watching Kyle Davis and talking with him knowing the entire time he was trouble. He was also lazy. Wasn’t surprised at all when he got kicked off the team at Auburn.
That's all that I was saying. I just hear some of the minor stuff.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If I'm not mistaken, one of your boyfriends went on a Texas forum before the game the other night and was bragging about getting their fan base in a tizzy. And if he's a loyal boyfriend of yours, he will jump to defend you in just a few minutes. Wait for it, wait for it

I have never glanced at a Texas forum. Not saying that that none of us haven't.:bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'd say there wasn't anything to be concerned about until there rose bowl performance. Hopefully it doesn't become a trend

Guth there is no comparison in the two. CKS has played at the highest level of the game in the last two years, and our hope is that he will continue to get better. His recruiting is head and shoulders above anything CMR ever did. CMR was great at bringing in skilled position player, but he never came close to developing the depth that CKS is currently doing, especially along the line of scrimmage. CMR lost so many players to Alabama, we were never going to get any closer. CKS has basically put a wall around Georgia, and even going into Alabama and getting the number 1 player over there. CMR never came close to doing that, plus he was going down hill faster each year, and had thugs that could not get through a summer, without getting locked up. Nope not even close.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

You can pull up any thread on here and at some point either Bama or Saban is brought up by a UGA fan

Hard not too.. Especially when they lay down and take a beating like they did last night.

Browning Slayer

adversity ............

Is not when you are beating another team by 40, adversity is looking on the scoreboard and realizing you are behind in the final minutes, and your team finds a way to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

under the porch life

roll tide

The only thing Bama snatched was..

giphy.gif

Browning Slayer

My boss, a big time booster at UGA said and I quote "all the team members, coaches and fans should shut their mouths. That game performance was embarrassing and not Georgia Bulldog football"

I agree

Must be why, you're so quiet..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Twiggbuster

Go Dawgs!!
We aready talking Dawgs and the Domers this morning at work.
9/21- should be real fun!
Did I say Go Dawgs??!!

Browning Slayer