Summertime Drivelin #280

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Come on ya'll!!!:cool:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
sniff sniff. ahhhhhhh freshness

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Gotta leave a little early and meet with the man that plays with some of my money. Let him play with some of H22's. :bounce::bounce:
::gone:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
That song has to be one of my favorites because it would come on the radio on the bus ride home and just after the start of it, I would lower the volume up and down, listening to my whole bus load of kids singing it! I had every grade from pre-k to high-school kids and they all loved it and sang their hearts out!:lovey:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
That’s weird, I just heard that song recently somewhere. I think I was dreaming.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Never mind, I remember now. It was on the ride to Lexington last week after it got dark and we were 38 miles out. I swear that seemed like the longest 38 miles I had ever driven.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well between Jag and I, we got ALL of the front yard and the sides cut.

Now, if I can convince him for us to go tag team the back before rain gets in here it’ll all be done.

Cmp1

BANNED
That song has to be one of my favorites because it would come on the radio on the bus ride home and just after the start of it, I would lower the volume up and down, listening to my whole bus load of kids singing it! I had every grade from pre-k to high-school kids and they all loved it and sang their hearts out!:lovey:
She's pretty too,,,,

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:fine:'bout dat time!!!!! ::gone:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hadda really nice time today with my sister, brother and Mom along with one of niece inlaws with her baby. Boy was covered in lipstick when he left. Gave him his first lemon, he LOVED it !!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Couldn't find my saved copy of your jerky but did find it after searching GON. Tomorrow it gets sliced and marinated.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
quack, believe I will add a little heat to it. Red pepper flakes or cayenne.

Status
Not open for further replies.