Super Regionals

SpotandStalk

Fsu and LSU all tied up
Aub beat Unc to go up 1-0
Arkansas beat Ole Miss to go up 1-0

Gator89

I hope Vandy can recover from the shellacking they got last night.

It is hard to say, but go MeatChicken, beat the them br'uns!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The sec had/has a bunch of baseball teams in the CWS. Who new the sec was a baseball power house

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
The sec had/has a bunch of baseball teams in the CWS. Who new the sec was a baseball power house
We are not a powerhouse!!!! The other conferences were just having a down year!!

SpotandStalk

Looks like the Cajuns are sauced up for game 2. Tigers will be tough today. Go Noles

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Some good ball being played today
I've been in and out watching y'all. Been a good game. All tied at 4 in the 8th. Beating LSU in that stadium is a great accomplishment. I think y'all have as good of a chance as anyone to win it all this year, and I am not joking. Vandy looks pretty dang strong, too.

SpotandStalk

I've been in and out watching y'all. Been a good game. All tied at 4 in the 8th. Beating LSU in that stadium is a great accomplishment. I think y'all have as good of a chance as anyone to win it all this year, and I am not joking. Vandy looks pretty dang strong, too.

Vandy and Louisville have punched their tickets. I was really hoping to win game 2 tonight. An 8:30 pm game at LSU tomorrow will be tough.

Go Noles headed to the 10th

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats to SS with his Noles getting a 5-4 victory over the LSU tigers.

Goo get 'em, Noles!