Super Regionals

SpotandStalk

Fontenou was wearing us out. Almost hated to see them lose after that effort.

Almost...?

SpotandStalk

Martin has had a hall of fame career with Fsu but theres one thing he's missing. I'd love to see him go out on top. Go Noles

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Martin has had a hall of fame career with Fsu but theres one thing he's missing. I'd love to see him go out on top. Go Noles
My dad and I were actually talking about him earlier today at the beginning of the game, which seems like 24 hrs ago! :bounce: But we said the same. Wouldn't mind seeing him go out on top.

Seriously, best of luck, man.

alphachief

Great game...Go Noles! I just hope they don’t give the job to MM Jr. after the season ends!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Great game...Go Noles! I just hope they don’t give the job to MM Jr. after the season ends!
Why is that? Hasn't he been there over 20 years himself? If so, seems like he'd be the perfect fit, but you certainly know more about him than I do.

BornToHuntAndFish

Vanderbilt's Rocker pitching no-hitter with 19-K's getting lots of attention in the news.

Brownceluse is on a roll. Thanks for all the chuckles, Sir.:rofl:

alphachief

Why is that? Hasn't he been there over 20 years himself? If so, seems like he'd be the perfect fit, but you certainly know more about him than I do.

Perfect fits never end up being perfect. We’re lucky to be in the CWS this year. Mike Sr. has spent a career wasting opportunities to win it all. I’d expect more of that from Jr.