Take a look at my big money drag mat.

Thread starter #1

Milkman

Retired Moderator
I got the narrow dog pen gate and section of chain link free from a fence my son took down. I got the 4 metal and 4 wooden fence posts from a fence I took down years ago. The Romex used for tie wire was scrap from a wiring job. The two yellow straps I drag it with is where my major investment comes in. I paid $3 each for them at an auction. 😱
I have pulled it with golf cart and ATV. It works great.

Attachments

Last edited:

Canuck5

There you go, showing off your fancy schmancy, high tech equipment!!!!! I bet it did the same job as one that cost 100 times that cost!!! :) Good work!

catch22

oh yeah. well done

Thread starter #11

Milkman

Retired Moderator
Thats a great looking drag. Best part is the cost.Make sure you protect your investment and don't center a oak stump with it.
Agreed. I will probably pull this with ATV or golf cart and not be as likely to do that as I would with a tractor.

That should get the job done famously. You prolly ort to apply for a patent.:bounce:

Thread starter #13

Milkman

Retired Moderator
I could attach a name tag off something like a Primos product and get $350 for it 😂😂😂

Thread starter #18

Milkman

Retired Moderator
You must be very stealthy in the woods. Looks like you were able to sneak up and kill that deer with a machete!
Somehow my grandson managed to do that with a 30:06. He was walking almost straight away.

Mine is very similar- 6' chain link gate with a couple 4x6 beams cut to fit between the center divider and zip tied on, works like a charm!!!!

FOLES55

[QUOTE="Crakajak, post: 11384050, member:.Also could drag a deer out with it as it is.Should be worth another $50.00
I already got a good deer drag. But I have lots more invested in it. $20 sled from Home Depot.[/QUOTE]
I bought this same drag and its amazing for deer dragging and the occasional snow slopes.