Take a simple hobby and add a computer to the equation

243Savage

Geez....I decided to fork out the dough for a nice digital computer radio system to fly my rc planes instead of having an analog transmitter/receiver for each one, and I can program up to 6 models into it. Well the big brown truck showed up today and what do I end up with? A device I could probably fly the space shuttle with. :crazy: This thing has more buttons and switches than all of my other transmitters combined...16 of them that toggle menus...sub menus...options for the sub menus, etc. :eek: This is gonna take some serious figuring out. So far I've figured out how to turn it on, but if y'all happen to see an errant rc plane fly by, it's probably one of mine, and I'm out here mashing buttons like a madman trying to make it turn around. :rofl:

JD

Geez....I decided to fork out the dough for a nice digital computer radio system to fly my rc planes instead of having an analog transmitter/receiver for each one, and I can program up to 6 models into it. Well the big brown truck showed up today and what do I end up with? A device I could probably fly the space shuttle with. :crazy: This thing has more buttons and switches than all of my other transmitters combined...16 of them that toggle menus...sub menus...options for the sub menus, etc. :eek: This is gonna take some serious figuring out. So far I've figured out how to turn it on, but if y'all happen to see an errant rc plane fly by, it's probably one of mine, and I'm out here mashing buttons like a madman trying to make it turn around. :rofl:

I thought you were an IT kinda guy....should be no problem for the governments finest.....:bounce:

Capt Quirk

So far I've figured out how to turn it on, but if y'all happen to see an errant rc plane fly by, it's probably one of mine, and I'm out here mashing buttons like a madman trying to make it turn around. :rofl:
"That's the funniest looking Duck I have ever seen!"
"Don't bother shooting it, they taste awful..."

:)

243Savage

I thought you were an IT kinda guy....should be no problem for the governments finest.....:bounce:

Well...yeah...but running a network and configuring the digital exponential dual rate control throws for end point adjustments based upon wing loading and propeller efficiency is two different things. :rofl:

JD

Well...yeah...but running a network and configuring the digital exponential dual rate control throws for end point adjustments based upon wing loading and propeller efficiency is two different things. :rofl:

Shot who?:bounce: