Takes All Kinds, I Reckon....

NOYDB

BANNED
As best I can recall I was shown how to cook from the age of 5-6. Mom would fix reg meals but if I wanted things when I wanted them I had to cook my own. She did most of the grocery shopping but Dad did it when he was available. I moved out when I was 19 and did it all myself. Never licked a grocery cart seat or bought a previously opened jar. It must worry guys whose mothers did it all for them and then their wives. If a jar is opened and then put back on the shelf . It stays there, it never gets put in my cart. If it was somehow put in the cart by someone I would notice the loose lid when it was put on the shelf. And before I ever used it to cook with.

When I hauled reefer loads and stopped at warehouses they *all* had rat traps scattered around. Little buggers walk on everything.

What you don't see can't hurt you anymore than it already has.

I am reminded by the famous W.C. Fields line about why he doesn't drink water.

Dub

Opened the jar....sniffed it.....put it back on the shelf ???? People have lost their minds and seem to be a-okay with behaving however they so choose. facepalm:

You're bride handled it well.

I don't think I would be able to be as polite as she was.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT IF THEIR DOG/CAT OR WHATEVER TYPE ANIMAL ETC IS NOT A TRUE SERVICE ANIMAL, THAT THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BRING THEM IN THE STORE !!!!!

THERE IS A GOOD REASON THAT I DO MY BEST TO USE A SANITATION CLOTH TO CLEAN THE HANDLING AREA OF ANY SHOPPING CART THAT I USE IN A STORE IF THEY HAVE A DISPENSER AVAILABLE.

PS: A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE SOME "FREE MONEY" IS TO VISIT A "PET TYPE STORE" AND AS YOU ARE WALKING THROUGH SHOPPING AND HAPPEN TO STEP IN A "PET'S LIQUID SPILL" JUST STEP IN IT AND FALL DOWN AND SCREAM BLOODY MURDER TO CALL AN AMBULANCE. THEN END UP SUING THE PLACE FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN TO UNSUSPECTING SHOPPERS. BECAUSE OF SO MANY CAMERAS THESE DAYS, JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU PLAY THE PART OF FALLING DOWN FAIRLY HARD AND TWISTING YOUR BODY IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT MIGHT POSSIBLY BE STRAINED, BROKE OR WHATEVER TO YOU. THERE IS ALWAYS LAWYERS LINED UP MOST ANYWHERE THAT YOU LOOK. THAT CAN PUT $$$$$$$$$$$ IN YOU POCKET EVEN AFTER THE LAWYER GETS THEIR 50 % CUT. :pop::pop::pop:

Last edited:

Hillbilly stalker

How high society can they be if they’re at Walmart?
Well when it's the only big store in town.....there you go. You ain't like that FBI agent stereotyping people at Wal mart are you ? That would be sad.

PappyHoel

At least they didn’t taste test

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I never claimed to be high society and get stuff from Walmart too and they are usually cheaper than amazon but why in the world would you go into the store when they ship for free.
Because you need it now, not five to seven days from now?

Hillbilly stalker

I never claimed to be high society and get stuff from Walmart too and they are usually cheaper than amazon but why in the world would you go into the store when they ship for free.

Anyway I suspect what you saw was not high society folk. They probably just watch a lot of the real housewives shows and think that’s the proper way to act.

And if someone takes their yap dog into the grocery store they are fair game for judgement and ridicule.
Amazon don't ship hot chicken wings when I want them. And since I been in over 20 different countries and mixed with all kinds of people , I expect I know what I saw. Point being I don't like people bringing their dogs in an area that sales and serves my food.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thats what the amazon prime same day is for.
So- you order beer, frozen chickens, hydrogen peroxide, butter, fishing sinkers, dog food, frozen tater tots, milk, .22 shells, 12 gauge dove loads, Cheetos, socks, deodorant, toothpaste, jalapeno peppers, and catfish bait from Amazon same-day shipping instead of driving a few miles down the road to Walmart? And same day shipping is free? I can order it at 5PM and it will be here that afternoon?

NOYDB

BANNED
Some days you order from Amazon. Some days you visit the drive thru. But there is nothing you need right now that you can't plan ahead for.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Why does EE post in all caps ???

BECAUSE IT IS A LOT EASIER TO TYPE IT AND TO READ WHEN I AM HALF ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL !!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS: I HAVEN'T GOT MY NEW GLASSES YET !!!!!!!!!

Just wait until you get a little older and you might do the same thing !!!!!