talk about being looked out for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wide Earp

Driver miraculously survives terrifying Ohio freeway crash

Accident-Ohio-1.jpg

An Ohio fire department posted photos online of a car that was pinned between a highway barrier and a semi-truck. (Bethel Township Fire Department)
An Ohio fire department posted photos online of a car that was pinned between a highway barrier and a semi-truck.
The driver of a vehicle that was pinned between a highway barrier and a semi-truck on an Ohio highway miraculously survived, according to a report.

Photos of the accident on Interstate 70 were posted on Facebook by the Bethel Township Fire Department in Clark County.
Accident-Ohio-3.jpg

The left front end of the car, a dark Chevrolet Cruze, was pinned downward, with its back end pointed in the air. (Bethel Township Fire Department)
The left front end of the car, a dark Chevrolet Cruze, was pinned downward, with its back end pointed in the air.
One person was reportedly injured in the incident, according to Fox affiliate WJW. However, the fire department said "there were no serious injuries." The weather was reportedly a factor in the accident.

NOYDB

BANNED
Car vs truck. Car loses. Same as it ever was.

Worst I saw while driving was on I-285. Minivan between two tankers. The front wheels of the minivan were pushed up over the top of rear wheels. Would've made parallel parking much easier. Minivan driver was removed with a spoon.

I thought they should have printed a photo of that on the rear of every trailer. Still have fools cutting in front of big trucks.

sinclair1

Worst I saw while driving was on I-285. Minivan between two tankers. The front wheels of the minivan were pushed up over the top of rear wheels. Would've made parallel parking much easier. Minivan driver was removed with a spoon.

I thought they should have printed a photo of that on the rear of every trailer. Still have fools cutting in front of big trucks.

Did you read the post Mr. Glass

NOYDB

BANNED
I did. It wasn't about your assumption of a car cutting off a truck, you driving on 285 during your 50 jobs or what wins or loses in a truck car collision.

It was a post about beating the odds and being looked out for by a higher power. A miracle if you will.

Sorry for splashing in the shallow end.

Don't wish the driver any ill. Glad he survived.

Wide Earp

saw many while delivering to the ATL always avoided 285-20 ramp them fools are crazy, always went Hollowel parkway over to FIB then back to I-20

NOYDB

BANNED
I-285s to I-20w is a bear. Site of many rollovers for semis and too many crashes for all vehicles. A royal pain to navigate. Poorly designed.

Edited to remove abbreviated profanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wide Earp

I-285s to I-20w is a bear. Site of many rollovers for semis and too many crashes for all vehicles. A royal pain to navigate. Poorly designed.
add in 50,000 egocentric maniacs that never should have a license to drive and you have a good mess on your hands

Dub

However, the fire department said "there were no serious injuries." The weather was reportedly a factor in the accident.

A miracle right there.

God at work in the life of that driver, for certain. They certainly have been gifted a second chance to live.