Tanglefree -- 40% sale ends 8/17

mattuga

Banned
The 40% off is for all their products except what is already on sale, this is a great deal. I really like their products.

Use code: F&F2018

It is a "friends and family deal" and isn't listed on their website you have to use the code at checkout. Kinda makes me sick knowing what I would've saved but maybe yall will get some deals. I'll remember this for next year hoping they do this again.

Sterling

Spoke to a friend who knows more about this company and he said they do sales like this through out the year, especially during Christmas. Like them on Facebook or instagram and you'll catch the deals. I used this code to get one of their panel blinds. Looking forward to using it this year.

kevbo3333

I get emails from throughout the year with all Different kinds of sales. I bought some pintail and canvas back decoys from them and they are pretty darn good specially when you get them 40% off.

Sterling

I picked up some geese decoys with the flocked detachable heads. They look awesome!

mattuga

Banned
I got me the full panel blind system as well, set up one side yesterday and it'll hide 3 guys no problem, 4 would be tight. I've only been buying from Tanglefree since late last December and have all the duck decoys and blind stuff for many years. I probably bought over half my stuff from them on sale but none at 40%. I can't speak to durability yet but the product feels like it will meet that demand, I have been very happy with all my purchases from them. I paid too much for the layout blinds tough.

I'm hoping that panel blind comes in handy when the birds are stale to the pit blinds that have had decoys out in front of them all year in SEMO. Also hoping to be able to hunt a field holding birds but not leased from farmer. If not much better than the pit blinds for a hide, it'll be back to the layouts.

Sterling

I got me the full panel blind system as well, set up one side yesterday and it'll hide 3 guys no problem, 4 would be tight. I've only been buying from Tanglefree since late last December and have all the duck decoys and blind stuff for many years. I probably bought over half my stuff from them on sale but none at 40%. I can't speak to durability yet but the product feels like it will meet that demand, I have been very happy with all my purchases from them. I paid too much for the layout blinds tough.

I'm hoping that panel blind comes in handy when the birds are stale to the pit blinds that have had decoys out in front of them all year in SEMO. Also hoping to be able to hunt a field holding birds but not leased from farmer. If not much better than the pit blinds for a hide, it'll be back to the layouts.

I used the sale time to pick up a panel blind and swing top. Can't wait to try them here in GA for sure. Maybe AR or the Ga coast too.