Targets

Hunter922

Blobs...Yellow Jacket bag..

JROESEL

There was a guy on here selling a blob target they he was making, if anyone knows of where and who to contact for this type of target, I sure would appreciate it

BowanaLee

I mostly shoot my broadheads from a crossbow in blobs. About anything will stop them from a bow.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Big shot Archery Ballistic 450 - bag target.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good folks here https://www.facebook.com/BlobTargets These targets will last for a bunch of years. Heavy and ugly and tough to pull arrows in the beginning but wont let you down. I had my first one back in the early 90s when T-Bone used to sell them from his shop in Dallas GA. Mine back then stood 4 ft tall and was about 14" thick and was about 4ft wide :oops:. Over the years I cut it into several manageable blocks and spread them around the yard in the back yard for year long practicing from a ladder stand.

For field tips I was going through a bag a year (leave them out all year) and ran across this one. So far so good. Have had it for about a year now and as advertised it is weather proof as much as a bag with holes in it can be. Holding up very well with no signs of wear and letting up. I try to shoot 4 or 5 evenings a week during off season.

Hard to see the target here, but I built a pretty cool stand for it with PVC. Plus check out this backyard view :love::love::love:56275895_273094913619183_8791090987330961408_n.jpg

Last edited:

gtb3440

I've been using the Classic Block for several years with my bow and crossbow and it's been good for field tips and broadheads.

Kris87

I use the same ones listed here. I use the Morrell Range Target for my main target and I have a blob underneath it for broadheads. The blob stinks for pulling field points, but the Morrell is the jam. I built a covered shed for mine.

Fourfingers

I shoot bag target and the block target and shoot my broad head into the blob target I got. Bag targets is easiest to remove. Pops place in Clarksville did care blob targets buts not for sure if they still do

Hillbilly stalker

FYI, if you go with a bag target, suspend it with bungee cords and it will last twice as long. The bounce will absorb the energy from the arrow instead of blowing the back out of the target. Most bag targets use a outer layer of fiberglass, cover the target or put it up. The suns UV rays will toast it.

Last edited:
I got 7 total 3 3d a rhinehart grouse a blackout boar and a delta McKenzie howling coyote also a hurricane bag 2 bone collector targets from walmart one is the small portable one and I have one I made from old clothes and a 22.5x22.5 cardboard box I keep in my shop for testing all work amazingly