TBG 2019 Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot

Todd Cook

We've got some things we're doing different this year folks. A different shoot format (40 targets), the choice to enter more than one class, and a new open class are a couple of them. Please come, and bring a friend.

dutchman

This even in less than two weeks away. Make plans to come and shoot with us.

frankwright

I haven't been to a shoot or shot a bow much since an idiot looking for his cell phone ran into me. I didn't bow hunt at all last season, back and shoulder too messed up.
I built a low poundage warf bow and have been shooting a little lately.
I am going to try and make this one, don't know if I can do 40 targets but it is all fun anyway!

Jake Allen

I haven't been to a shoot or shot a bow much since an idiot looking for his cell phone ran into me. I didn't bow hunt at all last season, back and shoulder too messed up.
I built a low poundage warf bow and have been shooting a little lately.
I am going to try and make this one, don't know if I can do 40 targets but it is all fun anyway!

It will be good to see you Frank!

frankwright

I knew my arrows had to be pretty light and wanted to be sure I made the 450 weight minimum.
I weighed them on a digital scale I use for reloading. 453.5:)

dutchman

The guys with Blob Targets will be at the shoot on Saturday with targets for sale. These are the heavy blob targets that last for years and years. They are a good value if you shoot a lot and will stand up to broadheads and fieldpoints. I am still shooting one that I have had for 10 years now.

Bring your money...

strothershwacker

The guys with Blob Targets will be at the shoot on Saturday with targets for sale. These are the heavy blob targets that last for years and years. They are a good value if you shoot a lot and will stand up to broadheads and fieldpoints. I am still shooting one that I have had for 10 years now.

Bring your money...
Blobs are the best! Good guys too!

dutchman

The fun begins tomorrow evening with the coon shoot!

Plus, we will be giving away free samples of some products sent to us by the good folks at Mountain Ops. Get them while the last...

Attachments

• IMG_3852a.jpg
    IMG_3852a.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 6

AllAmerican

Todd, Vance, Gene, and the rest of the crew ran a great shoot. Thanks for doing what you guys do for traditional archery!