TBG Cental Zone Hunt

Buck E.

This years TBG CZ hunt will be Sep 20-22 on Peidmont NWR in Juliette Ga. We have the pavilion rented for the weekend incase of rain to cook, eat and hangout under. Sat night dinner will be provided by TBG- BYO drink. There is a nice shower house so bring a towel. As you are making your plans for this hunting season please put this one on your calendar. Bring a friend who shoots a compound and lets introduce them to the trad way so they can experience the fun we have and maybe get them hooked. All are welcome. I will be at the campground starting Thurs the 19th around lunch just look for the TBG banner.

Good luck this season!!

Todd Cook

A little something extra- TBG will be giving away a nice gift to someone at this hunt. Probably to be determined by an archery card game mid day Saturday. Let us know if you're coming so we can get the food bought. Thanks!

Clipper

I used to hunt Piedmont with my dad. Missed my first deer there with a 40 lb Ben Pearson and a cedar shaft. I may try to make it down just for old times sake.

dutchman

Can I still a permit to hunt this coming weekend

You can pick up the free permit from the refuge office when you get there. I will also have some spares at the Pippins Lake Campground. There is no check in or sign in required for bow hunting. You just have to have the signed free permit.

hambone76

Good luck folks. Piedmont is one of my favorite pieces of public ground.