TBG Spring Hunt

Todd Cook

If you're a longbow, recurve or selfbow type, come on out and hunt with us. If you hunt with something else, but are interested in hunting a simpler way, come on out and meet us. We'll have something you can shoot if you want to see what it's all about. Good times for sure.

Buck E.

Yes some roads are closed due to prior flooding. I spoke with the area tech this morning and roads are begining to open back up slowly. There a lots of pigs there right now. The campground we will be using behind the check station has a bath house with showers and hot water. Bring some spray disinfectants and tp. I will be down there Thursday morning getting everything set. We will have a community fire each night. I look foward to seeing everyone there!!

Todd Cook

It's been my experience a few closed roads aint such a bad thing for pigs or turkey. Especially on public.

Dennis

It's not a official Trad hunt it's public land where a bunch of trad hunters get together and hunt

Buck E.

I was gonna wait till bowseason to try out my newly acquired trad skills but y'all done bout talked me into coming down there to chase pigs and meet Dendy! Whoever he is.
Do come. Its going to be fun. Dendy and Iwill be there starting Wed at lunch . We will hunt thru sat night and go home sunday. But you can run your own schedule.

Todd Cook

Cool. I talked to a couple other folks that are coming too. Looks like we may have a decent turnout. I may have to cook ya'll something friday night....