AllAmerican

Pheasant vest

Got this for $12 at Kmart...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 500

chenryiv

I’ll be contacting very one that made the quota in the next week or so to confirm the details. Look forward to seeing y’all. We’re going to have a heck of a time.

jerry russell

Everyone remember to bring your orange vest and hats if you have them too. Bright clothes are what you want. Safety first.

Clipper

I didn't see an address for the hunt or directions to Jerry's club. Not been there yet, can somebody post an address that will google a map. Thanks and lets pray for the rain predicted for Saturday to hold off one more day.

jerry russell

I didn't see an address for the hunt or directions to Jerry's club. Not been there yet, can somebody post an address that will google a map. Thanks and lets pray for the rain predicted for Saturday to hold off one more day.

The address is ACROSS THE STREET FROM 652 Lee King Road Forsyth, GA.

Don't worry about the rain. We have a large covered porch, tents and tarps. Some of the most fun events I have been to have had a lot of rain. Seems like it promotes greater fellowship for some reason.

Clipper

The address is ACROSS THE STREET FROM 652 Lee King Road Forsyth, GA.

Don't worry about the rain. We have a large covered porch, tents and tarps. Some of the most fun events I have been to have had a lot of rain. Seems like it promotes greater fellowship for some reason.

May try waterproofing some of the flu-flus I made.

jerry russell

I THINK the safety briefing is at at 9:00 but we are at the location. Folks can show up as early as you like. Coffee will be brewing.

AllAmerican

Rain looking like it might pass according to my accuweather radar. I don't mind rain, a downpour will be interesting. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Clipper

2 hour drive home is done, truck unloaded, birds cleaned and in the fridge, and happy grandsons are on their way home. This hunt had to be the highlight of our hunting season this year. Both boys got to kill birds and take many shots. They had a great time and I had a great time watching them have fun. Doesn't get any better than that.:banana:

Thanks to Jerry, Crispen, Todd, and anyone else who had a hand in making this hunt happen. It was well done, safe, and a quality experience. It was also lots of fun watching birds fly off with a storm of arrows all around them!

jerry russell

Man was that some crazy fun stuff!

Attachments

• IMG_3317.JPG
    IMG_3317.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_3316.JPG
    IMG_3316.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_3314.JPG
    IMG_3314.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 313

Shane Whitlock

Jerry, you are a great host. We had a great time as always. Thanks to all the TBG Officers/ Members who put in the time to make this event. It was great catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones.

Todd Cook

Thank you all who attended. It really was a fun day. If I'm not mistaken, every youth there shot a pheasant, some more than one.
We put out 75 and killed about 40 of them, and with stickbows that aint bad. I'm proud of the TBG, and proud to have such fine officers to make an event like this possible. Thanks all!

flukemaster

I just want to jump in here and thank everyone who was involved in this hunt my two oldest sons came with Clipper. They had an amazing time and can't stop talking about the hunt. You guys are wonderful for putting this on and I know two kids who will never forget the experience. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may God bless each of you.

chenryiv

I want to second Todd in his thanks to everyone that participated in the TBG Pheasant Hunt. I especially want the thank Jerry Russell and the club for hosting the event. It was awesome to see the number of youth that participated, as they are our future.

Keep checking the GON forum, the TBG website (www.tradbowga.com) and the TBG Facebook page for information pertaining to the upcoming TBG Bowfishing event.