Team 10 "Wild Turkey Fanatics"

Johnny 71

Junebug
Had one gobbling at 645 this morning, got him half way to me, then one yelp from a hen, and never another sound, crow made another gobble later on, couldn't do nothing with him, their getting warmed up now and the season is almost over, I wish the season started two weeks later for the northern zone, and lasted two weeks later

GAMHUNTER35

yea my buddy went to wma an got 2 nice toms one tom had spurs almost 2 inchs long will try an post pic of them later

GAMHUNTER35

well cant figure out how to do pics but we did hear a tom this morning but he was down in the swamp an got quiet before we could get his location try calling for 3 hrs an nothing going bac weds we still hav the lead but they are gaining on us going to need us a good wildcard bird

GAMHUNTER35

well over slept this morning but we made it to wma by 6;30 so we stoped at the 1st spot we got to an went in heard 3 birds 2 in swamp an 1 in the pines tried for them but they didnt want to play did call in 2 hens stayed there till 11 then moved an road was blocked with trees so we couldnt go to anymore spots going bac in the am

Johnny 71

Junebug
Didn't get to go today, went yesterday had hens cluck back but didn't see a bird, going back Saturday am

GAMHUNTER35

heard 2 gobble but were no shows had some hens come by 1 had 10 babys with her got to work tomorrow rode by my place an there were 2 toms with 3 hens an there was 1 hen by herself with her babys

GAMHUNTER35

ok getting quiet everywhere we been hunting hope yall having better luck going to take grand kids this weekend an see if we can get them one

Johnny 71

Junebug
Yeah 10 point should do it, I've been in Charlotte all week, I may get to hunt Sunday

GAMHUNTER35

yea well i got to work sunday at fire dept so tomorrow will be our last day this is what we need

Attachments

• IMG_20160507_124235_1.jpg
    IMG_20160507_124235_1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 293

GAMHUNTER35

well fellas it has been a good season had alot of time in the woods an got to see some nice birds shot learned some more bout chasing these birds going to go in the am before work just to hear them gobble one last time then onto fishing. been fun being yalls teammate an maybe we can do it again.just hope we can stay on top

Johnny 71

Junebug
Yeah I'm going in the morning, maybe get lucky, y'all had a great season, lucky for me to be on y'all's team, good luck fishing

Johnny 71

Junebug
Well that's it, just filled up the feeders, time to go fishin now

Johnny 71

Junebug
I was very lucky to be on y'all's team, congratulation to you both

GAMHUNTER35

yea i had a blast glad u were on our team also. i guess they didnt count my bird or it was dq d but we didnt need it anyway

Last edited: