Team 4 “ Natural Born Killers”

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Oh yeah gonna be some birds dropping with this team!!!:biggestshoot:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Hello Tomboy Boots and Quack Attack. Looking forward to this season with yall. Going to be lots of fun!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I like that enthusiasm Beagler! If you have a nose like my Bossi I bet you can find a turkey :) Bossi2a.jpg

QuackAttack101

Howdy. Where are y'all from and where do y'all hunt?

I live in Smyrna and have a lease in Meriwhether county. I got drawn for the Blanton Creek quota opening weekend. Will also likely hunt some other non-quota WMAs and NF land too. Also hunting Alabama (before the GA season so doesn't count for the challenge) and South Dakota (if I punch my tag on the first part of the trip, it will be eligible for the challenge).

Look forward to a fun season.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Howdy. Where are y'all from and where do y'all hunt?

I live in Smyrna and have a lease in Meriwhether county. I got drawn for the Blanton Creek quota opening weekend. Will also likely hunt some other non-quota WMAs and NF land too. Also hunting Alabama (before the GA season so doesn't count for the challenge) and South Dakota (if I punch my tag on the first part of the trip, it will be eligible for the challenge).

Look forward to a fun season.

What's up!! Sounds like we will be hunting together a lil bit. I'm on the first quota at Blanton also. Maybe we can get lucky and both get one.Some big birds there. I live across the street from WMA and hunt all around in that area.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Hey Tomboy Boots. I enjoy chasing the birds and get excited about it with this weather warming up. Very nice buck by the way but really like that pretty beagle. Looking forward to chasing some birds this season with yall!!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
If yall wanna chime in on a team name I'm good with about anything. We just a bunch of Natural Born Killers anyway!!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I've always looked back and thought how funny it was that in high school I'd never really hunted anything. I played basketball for 4 years and my team nickname was... "Killer"! Then I grew up and all I want to do is hunt.

I'm starting the season out youth weekend hunting with grandchildren, opening weekend is still up in the air but probably public land because I'm hoping for a public land grand slam this year. The next weekend we'll be in Florida chasing an Osceola on public land, then heading west for a couple of weeks trying to get a Merriams and a Rio. It's going to be a great season. Natural Born Killers isn't a bad name.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Sounds good that you two will be on the same quota hunt! Good luck!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
That's great yall are heading out of state. Wish you both lots of luck!. Natural born killers works for me as well. Yes I'm looking forward to hooking up with Trey at Blanton. Something will hit the dirt!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Figured I would bump our team thread back to the TOP since that's where we will finish at the end of the season!!!! Birds are gobbling good. Should be another good season. Trey I stepped outside yesterday morning and they fired off a few times at Blanton.

QuackAttack101

Figured I would bump our team thread back to the TOP since that's where we will finish at the end of the season!!!! Birds are gobbling good. Should be another good season. Trey I stepped outside yesterday morning and they fired off a few times at Blanton.

Good deal. That's what I'm wanting to hear. Hopefully they're vocal in Alabama this coming weekend too!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I've always looked back and thought how funny it was that in high school I'd never really hunted anything. I played basketball for 4 years and my team nickname was... "Killer"! Then I grew up and all I want to do is hunt.

I'm starting the season out youth weekend hunting with grandchildren, opening weekend is still up in the air but probably public land because I'm hoping for a public land grand slam this year. The next weekend we'll be in Florida chasing an Osceola on public land, then heading west for a couple of weeks trying to get a Merriams and a Rio. It's going to be a great season. Natural Born Killers isn't a bad name.

Debbie where you going after your Merriam? Been thinking of lining up a hunt for one.