Team 4-"Blowing Beaks OFF!"

badge40

Super T and Mcguthrie, pleasure to meet you all and to be on your team. PM so we can swap cell numbers...look forward to a picture heavy year:)

badge40

Lord, we've been given a name. How do I blow a beak off if I try it with stick and string? Oh well, 15 more days to hammer time. Good talking to everyone and look forward to a fun year. Gents I will holler at ya on the 23rd.....:)

supert

as long as we just blow the beaks off and leave the beards attached lol !!good luck to everyone, we gonna have a blast.

supert

Team 4
Posting for Badge 40

Attachments

• IMG_4807.jpg
    IMG_4807.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4809.jpg
    IMG_4809.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4810.PNG
    IMG_4810.PNG
    974.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4811.jpg
    IMG_4811.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 97

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Thought it was going to happen yesterday. Got close at daylight and set up 3 different times on gobbling birds. Set up on one this morn on roost. He gobbled on the roost then vanished. Never heard him fly down and never gobbled on the ground

badge40

I missed one last Tuesday with my bow and arrow, came close two other times but good gracious are they henned up!!

My Jackson County property is quiet, I am heading back to the honey hole this weekend. I am off again the 24th -30th so maybe the hens will be squatting full time then.