Team 4 "Feather Dusters"

Offroadtek

4:45! I thought I got up to early. I'm here trying to remember how to do this turkey hunting thing.

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
good luck fellas. I'm ready to bust one. Looks like we got some hard rains comming our way. But going after them.

hoppie

Not going to be any bonus points but we are on the board

hoppie

Won't let me post both. Only 5 pts so let me know what y'all want to do. 1 1/16 spurs 8 1/2 beard 19 lbs 11

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 195

hoppie

Other photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 254

hoppie

Took Easter Sunday off, but an off this week. Calling for others some, but hope to scratch one for myself. Entering yesterday's, but if any objections just let me know and I'll fix.

hoppie

Dang I forgot to post uh oh at 7:50 this morning. Dang gun went off again

Offroadtek

HAte when that happens.

hoppie

Spurs are tough because spur is strange color at base where meets scales. Can go either way so I guess I will go ahead and enter before tomorrow is up if no objections

Offroadtek

I'm ok with it.

Offroadtek

After the rain last night they were gobbling good this morning. Of course work had to get in the way of a good morning. But at least I know they are there.

hoppie

I was going to see how everyone was doing. I have only been solo twice really this year. Hoping to get another opportunity to go solo in the next week or so. Been fortunate to be on some gobbling birds so far.

Offroadtek

Another vocal morning. Birds seem to not wanna play though.

Offroadtek

The birds have been getting warmer and warmer. I finally started hearing hens today. Called in 3 jakes.

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
Sorry guys I've been outta pocket. Had surgery on my neck. I will be back in the game in a couple weeks. I will score for our team. Congrats on the birds.

Offroadtek

Sorry guys I've been outta pocket. Had surgery on my neck. I will be back in the game in a couple weeks. I will score for our team. Congrats on the birds.

I been wondering if something happened. You seem a little too quiet. I had two jakes in at 15 yards this morning. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get daddy to come in.