Team 5 "Waddle Whackers"

Bubba_1122

A team name would be cool, but I ain't got that creative side about me. Someone else'll have to figure that out.

Just wanna get out to Soggy Bottom and kill a bird or three and help my team.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yeah we can do a team name , here's a couple that I came up with , waddle whackers , beard busters , limb hangers , what y'all got ! A team name don't really matter to me as long as we having some fun and maybe kill a bird or 6 !

Bubba_1122

Gotta confess - about spewed tea on the screen when I read Waddle Whackers. :rofl:

I like it if T-Finger's cool with it.

antharper

Staff member
I'm not sure how to add name , I'm better at killing turkeys than this computer stuff !

antharper

Staff member
Well I ended up having to work tomorrow, so my daughter went to our club in Coffee co. With papa , a real turkey killer ! When she left she said she would send me a picture in the morning!

antharper

Staff member
My daughter got picked to go on a hunt with 3030 ministries in Habersham co. April 1-3 so we excited about that !

Bubba_1122

How old's your daughter?

BTW, that's a heckova deer in that avatar. Would sure love one just exactly like that to step out in front of me late-September (broadside and standing still at 20 yards would be nice).

antharper

Staff member
How old's your daughter?

BTW, that's a heckova deer in that avatar. Would sure love one just exactly like that to step out in front of me late-September (broadside and standing still at 20 yards would be nice).

She's 12 going on 18 , she loves the outdoors especially fishing, maybe my dad and are training her well , I hope to post a pic of her tomorrow! And the buck was killed this past season in Coffee co. I've got my fingers crossed he wins me a chance in the truck/buck shoot out , we should find out in the next few days , thanks!

Bubba_1122

I have 4 grandkids and another on the way. Oldest is 4. They call me Papa too. Hope mine will grow up to love the outdoors as much as I do and that they'll take me to the woods when they're grown and I'm old (er).

Here's hoping your daughter and your dad have a great time together and that she'll have a chance to bust a big un.

antharper

Staff member
They had a great day in the woods today , my daughter was texting me at 730 this morning telling me how many they were hearing, she said at least 5 , they got one interested and he came in but she couldn't get a shot in thick 10 yr old planted pines , they gonna try again in the morning