Team #7 "Feather Dusters"

RUNnGUN

Actually, the 8 pt bird is at the taxidermist so I can run by there tomorrow and measure with a normal tape. So we will only lose 1 point instead of 4

RUNnGUN

Ok, I went back and took measurements of the bird with a regular tape. I'll post up the picture. The only thing is that the picture is a little bit blurry. I'll be going to Wyoming at the end of April, and can enter a bird from there if y'all want me to do that.

RUNnGUN

Only pictures I got

Attachments

• Spur length 2.jpg
    Spur length 2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 218
  • Beard length 1.jpg
    Beard length 1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 211

jeremy1217

Lol sorry been after them guess i was being like the birds just not saying much!! RNG did you post up those birds?

RUNnGUN

Been helping a few people out trying to kill birds, but they've shut down on us this past week. Have heard 5 gobbles on 4 different pieces of land in the past week. Weather played a major part in the no gobbling & not seeing birds this past weekend. Went this morning and heard 1 bird gobble twice a long ways away. Hoping they will pick back up for my dad and grandpa.

Leaving next wednesday to go to Wyoming and hopefully kill a merriam's which will complete my slam. I'll definitely enter that bird if I kill one and hopefully will get some bonus points off of him.

RUNnGUN

Killed a bird in Wyoming. Will post pics soon. I'll also put one in for a wild card, so I'll have 15 points.