Team #7 "Strut Stoppers"

jaymax

Put him in longest spur also..those are over .25..

jaymax

Bow bird down! 7 pts

Attachments

• img20150323_184504.jpg
    img20150323_184504.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 131

lock on

How's it going out there guys? I called 6 longbeards up yesterday and every one of them hung up between 60-70 yards. My buddy said he would stay out of there til the up coming weekend when I can hunt again. It's 1 of the most awesome places I've ever saw. Good luck guys.

hoytman308

8-3/4" beard. 7/8" Spurs. Yall let me know what you think on entering him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 79

jaymax

I killed us an 8 pt bird today! Already posted pics...y'all hang with it!

lock on

Well we're going to a killer hunting spot this morning! Hopefully the birds will come play too this morning. Good luck and let's keep rolling some birds!

jaymax

Bought a Jebs .655 for my SBE 2 shooting a 2.25 Oz load of Hevi 7s..put at least 50+ in that birds head Saturday. ..he was 45 yrds...in case y'all ever buy a new choke

lock on

I called up a bonus bird yesterday, however, my buddy got to kill it. 1 1/4 with a 10" & 9" beard. Hate it wasn't my turn. Maybe soon I will seal the deal again.

jaymax

Looks like I got robbed 2 pts on my second bird..frustrating...anyways, I killed another bird in SC w my bow this week. 7pts for sure..entered him yesterday

MCArcher

I killed another 5 pt bird on Saturday. That being said... I know it's a long shot but if I enter him I don't think there is any way we can catch 1st place considering the number entries we have left. Me personally I would rather not enter him and try to kill some monsters than to enter him knowing we could never reach the top. However this is a team and if yall think it's best for the team to enter him then I will. Let me know what yall think. Jaymax killed entered his third. That means 2 left plus wildcard.

lock on

Congrats and remember you have 5 days to enter it. I still say you wait til the last day. Just my opinion. I could have a big week ahead of me.